Friday, January 05, 2007

Chaos and Creation

The school holidays wind down this week, not a moment too soon. Although I love having the whole family home together, the lack of routine is starting to take a toll on peace and serenity. Not to mention my work schedule (or lack thereof).

In spite of the chaos, I did manage to finish up phase 1 of the collaborative project last night, and the results are posted over at my jewellery blog.


The exercise resolution is coming along - it works out that each round of the charcoal sweater must be paid for with 5 sit-ups, 4 push-ups and a chin-up. Not an unreasonable plan time-wise, though I'm really feeling the muscles today!


-------------------------------

Swatch of the day:

A gauge swatch for the next Dulaan sweater. I want to write up a simple pattern for a child's sweater that will also serve as a low-stress introduction to both stranded colourwork and steeking.