Friday, April 07, 2006

The Cotton Hoodie is Finished

Well, the quiet afternoon of knitting worked - I feel better AND I finished the cotton hoodie. I have included a close-up of the lace pattern from Vogue Knitting - it's called Frost Flowers - very pretty and versatile, and I nearly went blind following the pattern. Ask me why I've just ordered the yarn for two lace scarves...

I think I shall head to Staples this weekend and see if I can find a gizmo that will clip onto a page and magnify it line by line. If one doesn't exist, it certainly ought to be invented.

Next projects (yes I do more than one at a time) - both from the new Vogue Knitting - the Flowered Belt Camisole which I hope to finish by the 28th of this month in order to wear it to a semi-formal dinner with a yet-to-be-purchased skirt, and the Michael Kors split neck pullover, the purpose of which, as previously mentioned, is to make me look like a movie star at the playground. I think I might wear it with pants, though. Or shorts. Or at least something more than undies and stillettos.